Home page Cottages in the Resorts

Cottage
"Blooming Garden"
Gavran
Roman Tadeyovych

2 cosy all-accommodated rooms for 4 people are offered to our visitors.

A pine forest and a river are nearby. Mushroom and berry gathering, fishing and horse riding are provided. There are mineral springs alike Naftusya and waters rich in ferum.
Private household: gardening and rabbit, goose and hen breeding.
 
The Virgin Mary Annunciation church (UGCC) in village Storona in 1830.

The village is situated on the shores of the Storonyavka and the Tysovytsya, 33 km from health resort Truskavets and 22 km from Skhidnytsya. It borders on small town Pidbuzh as well as Zalokot, Zhdanivka and Smilna.

The St. Nicolas stone church, designed by Lviv architect Vasyl Nahirnyi in 1910 (former UGCC, present Ukrainian Orthdox Church of Kyiv Patriarchship) in village Storona.

Designed by VorteX